We gladly welcome submissions of events that have happened, or event dates for our calendar page. Please include your name, address, and phone number in any submission, for verification purposes only.
We ask that if you submit photos, that you please attach the photo separately from the text of the submission. If submitting digitally please do not submit photos in the form of a web album or photo slideshow.
The liability of the publisher on account of errors in or omissions from any advertisement will in no way exceed the amount of the charge for the space occupied by the item in error, and then only for the first incorrect insertion. Advertisers should notify management within three (3) business days if any error occurs. Advertising cancellations will not be accepted after Tuesday noon. Composition fees will be charged for advertising completed before cancellation. Advertising deadline is Tuesday at noon, prior to Friday edition.
The Area News Group prints "Letters to the Editor" on a space available basis, with preference to non-frequent writers. Requests to withhold a writer's name will be honored as long as the letter isn't critical of another by name. We feel that someone criticized by name has the right to know the identity of the critic. Letters more than 600 words will be returned to sender. We reserve the right to edit or refuse ads, articles, or letters deemed to be in bad taste.
News copy deadline is Tuesday at Noon, prior to Friday edition. Any article, "Letter to the Editor," or "Thumbs" appearing in Area News Group papers are the sole opinion of the writer(s) and does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the staff or ownership of the newspaper.
- Mail entry to The Area News Group, 17 Executive Drive, Suite One, Hudson, NH 03051 or it may be dropped off at the News office.
- No entries will be accepted after deadline date and time.
- Winners will be contacted by an Area News Group representative after the drawing is held.
- Winners will be randomly drawn from all entries received.
- Contest is only open to communities serviced by the Area News Group.
- Contest entry must be original form from newspaper, no copies accepted.
- Winners may be asked to visit the Area News Group office to receive their prize.
- Entrance into the contest implies your consent to have your winner's name and/or photo appear in the newspaper.
- Employees of the Area News Group are ineligible.
Wedding and Engagement Forms
Please print the form you need and mail it to:
Area News Group, 17 Executive Drive, Suite One, Hudson, NH 03051
Or email us all the requested information at email@example.com
To save these forms to your computer right click on them and save as.